The boundary lines of Local Union No. 1 consist of the following which have been mutually agreed to by the local unions surrounding same.
- On the North, the Wisconsin State Line.
- On the Northwest, from County Line on Route 53, follow Cook County Line to McHenry County, West on Kane County Line to Route 31, North on Route 31 to Route 14, Northwest on Route 14 to Route 47, Route 47 to the Wisconsin Line. Territories East of the Routes belong to Local Union No. 1.
- One the West, Illinois Route 53 from Cook County Line along the Eastern City llimits of Glen Ellyn; South to 31st Street, then east on 31st Street to the Eastern City limits of Downers Grove; South on Fairview Avenue onto Route 66, then East on 91st Street to Clarendon Hills Road; South on line with Clarendon Road to Cook County Line.
- On the South and Southwest, Will County Line.
- On the Southeast, Indiana State Line
The New Borders everything starts from 1-88 and the Fox River until it meets existing boundaries
Locals 1, 63, 136 Chicago and Local #444 Joliet:
1-88 and the Fox River. The border shall follow 1-88 East to IL-59. South on IL-59 to 119 th St. also referred to as Rodeo Rd. Rodeo Rd. East to Weber Rd. North on Weber Rd. to Boughton Rd. East on Boughton Rd. To 1-355. South on 1-355 to the Cook & Will County line. Then following as in their respective Collective Bargaining Agreements.
Locals 1, 63, 136 Chicago and Local #498 Rockford:
1-88 and the Fox River. The border shall run north along the Fox River to The McHenry and Kane Counties line. West along the McHenry and Kane Counties line to IL rte. 31. North on IL rte. 31 to Virginia Rd. Northwest along Virginia Rd. to Us Rte. 14 (Northwest Highway). Following US Rte. 114 to IL rte. 47. Then following as in their respective Collective Bargaining Agreements.